A cookie is a small file that is sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on your hard disk from your computer, mobile phone, smart watch or tablet. The information stored on it may be returned to our servers during a subsequent visit to the website.
Article 2 – Consent
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We obtain it via an information banner.
Article 3 – The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow us to improve the way the website functions and make it more user-friendly for visitors. For example, we store your connection data.
- Audience measurement cookies: these guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies tell us whether or not you have visited the site before. A cookie is only created the first time you visit the site. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie is automatically used. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. This means that the following data may be collected:
- The number of one-time visitors;
- The frequency with which users visit the site;
- The pages that visitors browse;
- How long visitors browse a certain page for;
- The page from which visitors leave the site.
- Tracking cookies: these enable us to analyze your Internet browsing and what you look at or buy on websites, in order to offer you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is established based on this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but is used solely in order to connect the adverts to your profile, so that they can be as relevant as possible to you. We obtain your consent for these cookies. They shall not be installed without your consent.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google Analytics: measures the audience of the site.
- Google Tag Manager: facilitates adding tags to pages and manages Google sweeps.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising broker using websites or YouTube videos as a platform for advertising.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: offers you dynamic advertising based on prior searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tracking tool for AdWords publicity campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to disseminate banners.
Article 4 – Your rights in relation to your personal data
You have a right to access, change, limitation and deletion of your personal data. You also have a right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You may exercise these rights by sending us an email to the following address email@example.com. In order to prevent abuses, we may ask you to identify yourself on our website. If you wish to access personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
Article 5 – Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time, through your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be installed. To do this, please consult the help function in your browser. If you delete cookies in your browser, that may have consequences for using our website.
Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies in a centralized way via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want any cookies, we will not be in a position to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some characteristics of the site may be altered and, in certain cases, you will no longer be able to access the site. Moreover, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Adverts will no longer be adapted to your areas of interest and may therefore appear more often.
The steps to follow to adjust your settings vary from one browser to another. You may consult the help function in your browser or click on one of the links below to access your browser’s manual directly:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Article 6 – New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible for cookies to be placed by other people through our website. If you have found cookies on our website that we have not identified, please inform us by email. You can also directly contact third parties and ask them what cookies they place, for what reason, what is the lifespan of the cookies and what the measures are for protecting your privacy.
Article 7 – Comments
If you have questions and/or comments, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org